We can help make your next move a happy one.
Whether you are buying or selling a property or both, our residential property team have guided thousands of homeowners through the legal process.
We recognise that your move will be a significant financial and emotional investment. Our role is to ensure that your interests are safeguarded at all times by ensuring you understand the legal process. We will guide you step by step through all aspects of your transaction including:
- Sales Contracts
- Title Deeds
At Harrisons we understand that communication is key to ensuring that the transaction proceeds as smoothly as possible from your first contact with us through to handing over the keys. What distinguishes the property service we offer is that we:
- ensure you have direct access to a dedicated specialist lawyer
- work closely with your Independent Financial Advisor or Lender to ensure there are no delays with any mortgage funding
- identify and report to you on potential problems as early in the transaction as possible
- use state of the art on-line IT resources offering time and cost savings
- provide regular progress reports
- explain legal phrases in plain language
We have a wealth of experience of dealing with all kinds of transactions from straightforward house sales or purchases through to transactions involving large estates, buy to lets, re-mortgages and property portfolios. This is in addition to our Commercial Property department.
Our team will be happy to advise you on the procedure involved in buying or selling a property, so please do not hesitate to telephone for general advice if your property is not yet on the market or you have not yet found a property to purchase.
We are happy to discuss the likely costs of your proposed transaction and always provide a written estimate of the likely cost to you in terms of our fees and the other expenses you will incur such as Search Fees, Stamp Duty, Land Registry fees etc.
Our Property team are also happy to advise on all aspects of the law and legal services relating to;
- Landlord and Tenant
- Neighbour issues
- Cohabitation or Living Together Agreements
To discuss your requirements or obtain further information on our services (including obtaining a fee estimate) please contact our residential property department.