Probate & Estate Administration
At a difficult time our approachable and supportive team are on hand to offer a professional yet personal service.
At a time when legal and financial formalities may be the last thing on your mind our team are on hand to offer a professional yet personal service.
Step by step our specialist team will guide you through the procedures involved in dealing with an estate including:
- Explaining the terms of any Will or the transfer of assets where no Will has been made.
- The duties of the Executors or Administrators.
- Calculating any Inheritance Tax liability and advising on how to finance it.
- Tax planning issues for beneficiaries.
- Settlement of debts.
- The legal procedure and paperwork involved in valuing and releasing assets (known as obtaining the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration).
- Transferring assets to beneficiaries.
- Administering ongoing Trusts in the Will.
- Winding up an estate and accounting to the beneficiaries.
- Dealing with any potential disputes or conflicts arising from the Will.
We will deal with your affairs efficiently and sensitively and in accordance with your priorities. We will provide you with a realistic estimate of anticipated costs and timescales and keep you informed of progress at each step.
We will explain any potential complications which may arise at an early stage to avoid any hidden surprises.
Should you require it we have a panel of Independent Financial Advisors who are able to offer truly impartial advice on the investment of any inheritance you may receive.
We are happy to provide you with a free, no obligation estimate for our employment services.
The initial enquiry to discover what the cost will be is free of charge.
Please call us on 01938 552545 / 01686 625134, email or complete a free online enquiry to discover more.
Alternatively, you can read more about our pricing here