Do you need help with HR?
Employment law is changing all the time, and it’s hard to keep on top of it all when you are trying to run a business. However, if your company policies and procedures are not up to date, you risk a claim being made against you.
It makes sense for small companies to outsource this work to external HR professionals, while big companies might have an internal HR department but will still experience occasions when they need specialist help.
To meet these needs, we’re launching Harrisons HR. It’s a resource you can call on anytime, no matter what the size of your business.
What HR services can I get?
We can help with every stage of an employer:employee relationship. For example:
• Health checks to ensure your current documents are compliant
• Drafting employment contracts for your new recruits
• Writing or updating your staff handbook
• Providing health and safety advice
• Helping with TUPE undertakings
If/when things go wrong, we can help with:
• Handling grievances and dealing with disciplinary matters
• Making people redundant with a proper process
• Dealing with claims e.g. bullying and harassment, unfair dismissal and discrimination
• Representing employers and employees at the Employment Tribunal
• Drawing up settlement agreements
Why do I need HR advice from solicitors?
Our support will protect you from things going wrong and help save you money when they do.
Why should I choose Harrisons HR?
Once again, we’re included in the Legal 500 list of legal firms who are providing the most cutting edge and innovative advice, worldwide. The rankings are based on feedback from 300,000 clients, submissions from law firms, interviews with leading private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers who have unrivalled experience in the legal market.
This reassures you about the quality of our legal advice.
Who has already chosen Harrisons HR?
As you know, we act for clients across Wales and the UK. Here are some of the businesses who already use our HR services: Wynnstay Group Plc, Charlies Stores Limited, Rees Astley Holdings Limited, Hafren Veterinary Group, Shoothill Limited, SWG Construction (Build and Renovate) Ltd.
Do you have any examples of what you’ve done for other HR clients?
To give you an idea, here are a few recent HR projects we’ve undertaken:
• Reviewed and amended employment contracts for a landed estate
• Represented employers and employees in the Employment Tribunal
• Given advice on settlement agreements, including redundancy
What do other clients say about Harrisons HR?
Here’s a typical comment:
“The responsive team has a can-do attitude and keeps us informed of useful changes in law and general information that may help our business.”
How much will this service cost?
Fees are on a sliding scale depending on the number of employees. Ask us for a quote – it’s free to find out the cost to your business, and there’s no obligation to proceed.
Where can I get more information?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01938 552545 to talk to the Harrisons HR team led by Charlotte Powell-Jones.