Charlotte joined Harrisons Solicitors in 2006, and she specialises in dispute resolution and employment law.
Charlotte is currently head of the Employment Department at Harrisons offering specialist tailored advice on all issues surrounding employment law in the work place including
- Suspension & Disciplinary
- Performance Management
- Sickness Management
- Discrimination including, sex discrimination, disability discrimination
- Employee and Employer Rights
with a view to resolving issues as quickly, amicably, and without resort to employment tribunal if possible.
As part of the Dispute Resolution team Charlotte handles a varied case load involving
- Professional Negligence claims
- Contractual Disputes including complex disputed debt matters, building disputes, and commercial sales.
- Property Disputes often involving harassment, nuisance, trespass, infringement of rights
- Commercial landlord and tenant matters including rent arrears, forfeiture, dilapidations and a variety of other lease disputes
- Complex personal injury claims from Road Traffic Accident, Workplace and Occupier’s liability
- Obtaining possession of residential properties on behalf of Landlords.
“Everything was first class. Charlotte could not of been more helpful to myself. Thank you.”
“Charlotte spoke clearly, was charming and thouroughly professional.”
“Having had an extremely favourable outcome to my dispute, I would have no hesitation in recommending.”
“Charlotte helped me through a very difficult time, her advice and caring was second to none. I will always be very grateful to her.”